GoToInsure.ca is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our Tracadie team as a Data Administrator to provide excellent customer service to clients, business partners and general public.
- Review insurance renewals and endorsements to ensure that all questions have been answered, compile data on insurance policy changes, change policy records to conform to insured specifications, cancel insurance policies as requested, and verify the accuracy of insurance company records.
- Ensure accuracy of policy documents;
- Input, verify and submit change requests;
- Request/issue Certificates of Insurance;
- Prepare policy documents and invoices to be sent to client;
- Prepare cover letters for renewals and endorsements;
- Keep current on underwriting rules and workflow processes;
- Actively participate in training initiatives and professional development required of the position;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education or related insurance industry experience;
- Willingness to obtain an insurance license;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player;
- Comfortable using client management systems and navigation of various company portals.
Let GoToInsure help you achieve your career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance. Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position please send your resume to Rachel.email@example.com